- Data controller
- Processing purpose
- Legal basis for data processing
- Nature of the processed data
- Subjects of data processing
- Recipients or categories of recipients of data
- Data retention period
- User rights
- Right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL
- Contact and data protection officer
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter the ‘GDPR’), Docaposte Institute informs you that it places the protection of personal data at the heart of its ethos and the services offered to you.
This policy sets out the principles and guidelines for the protection of personal data for users of the docaposteinstitute.com website.
Your data is processed by Docaposte Institute, a subsidiary of the Docaposte Group, with an equity of €480,000 and its headquarters at 45-47 boulevard Paul Vaillant Couturier, 94200 Ivry-sur-Seine. It is chaired by Olivier ROUS and registered at the Créteil Register of Businesses and Companies under the number 813 058 542.
The main purpose of processing personal data on the Docaposte Institute website is to promote Docaposte Institute’s solutions and services.
The personal data collected by the website may be used for different sub-purposes, depending on the pages consulted. We may process your personal data for the following sub-purposes:
- Sending and processing contact and registration forms. These forms enable you to register for a training session, request a quote, or ask for further information about a training course.
- Sending newsletters to registered users.
Writing and publishing comments on the Docaposte Institute blog (with photos of the persons concerned).
- Placing cookies, session tracers, and third-party trackers (Matomo and hCaptcha) on the website’s visitor terminals.
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis of the handling of your personal data is consent.
Nature of the processed data
In the context of fulfilling processing objectives., Docaposte Institute processes personal data that can be linked directly and/or indirectly to its users. The sets of personal data processed are as follows:
- Identification data: surname, first name, e-mail address, company, title, age;
- Data collected via cookies;
- Data relating to the professional and educational life of trainees;
- Connexion data (IP address).
Subjects of data processing
The persons involved in the processing of personal data at https://www.docaposteinstitute.com/ are visitors to the site, customers, and prospective customers.
Recipients or categories of recipients of data
With regard to the purpose of this processing, the data processed on the Docaposte Institute site is intended for:
- Docaposte Institute’s sales team and sales representatives;
- OVH as the website hosting provider.
Data retention period
Les données personnelles de personnes concernées par The personal data of users is kept in an active archive database (hereinafter referred to as the “Active Database”) for:
- A period of thirteen (13) months in the case of consent to third-party cookies;
- The contractual period for customer data;
- Until inactivity, in theory three (3) years for marketing data;
- At the end of this retention period, your data is securely and manually deleted. When this deletion is carried out, a formal record is made.
Docaposte Institute processes your data on the legal basis of legitimate interest without infringing on the invidual rights and liberties of relevant parties. Regarding the legal basis for data processing, we remind you that you can exercise the following rights under the European laws on data protection:
- Right of access: you have the right, without prior justification, to ask Docaposte Institute directly for access to your personal data. All users also have the right to access their data by contacting the data protection department.
- Right of rectification of personal data: if your personal data is processed by us, Docaposte Institute takes appropriate measures to guarantee its accuracy for the purpose of which said data was collected. If your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have it rectified.
- Right to deletion and restriction of processing of your personal data: you have the right to request, in certain specific situations, that personal data concerning you be deleted. This right to deletion may be exercised when:
• Your data is being used for marketing purposes;
• Your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was initially collected or processed;
• Your data is being processed unlawfully;
• Your data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
- Right to portability: you have the right to recover part of your personal data in an open and readable format for re-use for personal purposes.
- Right to object or right to withdraw consent: You have the right, at any time, to object to your data being processed. However, this right of objection is not a right to the simple and definitive deletion of all data that concerns you. Thus, the objection request will not be met if:
• There are one or more compelling legitimate grounds for continuing to process your data;
• Your data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• There is a legal obligation to retain your data.
For all enquiries related to exercising your rights, you can contact Docaposte Institute at the following address: email@example.com
Right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL
Docaposte Institute reminds you that you have the right to complain to the authoritative body, the National Commission of Data and Rights (CNIL).
Contact and data protection officer
The appointment of a data protection officer demonstrates the importance that the Docaposte-La Poste Group places on the protection, security and confidentiality of its clients’ personal data.
If you have any questions concerning this confidentiality policy and the data processing activity of Docaposte Institute, or if you would like to exercise your GDPR rights, please contact:
- By post: DOCAPOSTE / Pôle PRIVACY-RGPD / 45-47 boulevard Paul Vaillant Couturier / 94200 Ivry-sur-Seine
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: 06/13/2023